Behance Network iPhone App
Interaction Design, User Interface Design
The Behance Network for iPhone is the best way to explore millions of creative projects by the world’s top creative talent. The app also offers the ultimate mobile portfolio that seamlessly syncs with your Behance projects.
- Your Portfolio in your pocket.
- Behance Network for iPhone is the best way to explore millions of creative projects on your iphone. The app also offers the ultimate mobile portfolio that seamlessly syncs with your Behance projects.
– Sync your own Behance portfolio for future display without internet connection.
– Search and explore millions of projects on Behance.net.
– Access your profile, collections, and portfolio statistics.
– Explore portfolios for creatives on LinkedIn, AIGA, AdWeek, SVA, and other Behance-powered sites.
– Browse the award-winning “Served” Galleries for Fashion, Typography, Photography, Digital Art, and more.
– Follow the work by top creatives on Behance and manage your connections.
The project was designed and concepted by our team and developed by our friends at Thumb Labs.
This is the official iPhone application DOWNLOAD IT HERE →
- Carry your portfolio in your pocket
Download the app and login with your Behance Account to sync all your projects to your phone. It's quick and automatic! You'll be able to show them wherever you are without the need for internet connection.
The Alva takes its name from the legendary inventor who inspired us: Thomas Alva Edison. It's fitting then that the inaugural 2012 award was presented at Behance's annual 99 Conference with the generous support of GE, a company that has been committed to innovation since its founding by Thomas Edison over 130 years ago.Branding, Product Design2012
Print collateral and branding for the 99% Conference 2012Branding, Graphic Design, Print Design2012
Redesign of Moto Borgotaro's website and brandBranding, Interaction Design, Web Design2012
The 99% Conference is a yearly gathering of the most productive creative professionals today. This magazine features interviews and tips from top creative minds.Editorial Design, Graphic Design, Print Design2012
The Action Journal is part of Behance's Action Method product line. The Action Method was designed to help push projects forward by organizing ideas, with a focus on action steps.Product Design, Graphic Design2009
99% Conference 2010 Branding and Materials, all done in house by the Behance design team. Yellow, black and Knockout from Frere-Jones.Graphic Design, Branding2010
Action Method Online is an intuitive task management application for people and teams.Interaction Design, UI/UX2012
Print Collateral for the 99% Conference 2011Branding, Graphic Design, Print Design2012
A 99% Conference NewspaperEditorial Design, Graphic Design, Print Design2012
Redesign of the Behance OutfitterInteraction Design, Web Design, Graphic Design2011
We all have projects we've been meaning to complete - the start of a novel in a desk drawer, a new business idea we haven't done anything about. When inspiration strikes, ideas flow freely. But seeing those ideas through to completion is another thing entirely.
As Thomas Edison famously said, "Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration." The goal of the 99% Conference is to shift the focus from idea generation to idea execution - providing road-tested insights on how to make your ideas happen. We don't want to give you more ideas, we want to empower you to make good on the ones you've got.Web Design, Interaction Design2010